Our side bag is created to fit on the tank crash bars (Top Bracket) of the Royal Enfield Himalayan but may fit other racks and crash bars. The Himalayan Side Bag is made from Australian made ripstop canvas with quality, tough straps and buckles. The bag has a rolldown top and a flap to cover.
They are designed to be left on the bike as opposed to removing at every stop. This is because there are 4 straps and an option to bolt the bag at the back. This allows the bag to be secured well, allowing no movement during travel.
Installing the bag is simple:
- Use the double sided hook and loop tape at the top of the bag to attach to the top frame.
- Thread the 38mm webbing behind the badge (or decal). There are holes and nuts that be used to insert the bolts provided to add security behind the webbing (not on the Euro 5). Attach the triglide and male buckle (if removed) and lock tight into the female buckle. Pull tight and adjust as needed. The loose end can run through the triglide.
- Run the 25mmm webbing behind the frame but above the bottom of the frame. Attach the triglide and male buckle (if removed) and lock tight into the female buckle. Pull tight and adjust as needed. The loose end can run through the triglide.
- The straps that run over the flap are loose from the back and run over badge, around the bottom of the frame and then thread through webbing gaps under the bag and up the front. Attach the triglides and male buckles (if removed) and lock tight into the female buckles. Pull tight and adjust as needed. The loose ends can run through the triglides.
- Length: 250mm
- Height: 250mm (plus 150mm rolldown)
- Width: 100mm
- Volume: 6L plus rolldown
- Fabric: 11oz proofed ripstop canvas. Water resistant to >300 mbar
- Lots of colour choices
- Please check the images for more specs
- Come with 2 m6 bolts that fit behind the badge plate (Please see images)
- Price is for one bag