Big Fella Adventure Motorcycle Panniers
These Adventure Motorcycle Panniers are a 20 – 35L capacity per side. Our Big Fella panniers are made from extra tough ripstop canvas in a variety of colours. These ready-for-adventure pannier sets are made in an 18oz proofed canvas the same as is used in truck tarps. Our panniers are made in Australia from Australian made canvas.
They are made as a throw over style pannier that are designed to be able to fit many motorcycles but the majority will require pannier racks. The straps between the two bags are adjustable wide hook and loop tape sewn onto strong seatbelt webbing. The bag seals via a hook and loop tape opening which then rolls or folds down before a large flap encloses the top assisting with water resistance and improving the style of the panniers.
The flap is adjustable by your choice of either side release buckles or steel d-rings at the front.
At the rear base, middle and top back of each bag are webbing loops that can be used in a variety of ways to assist in attaching the panniers to the motorcycle.
The roll down has extruded plastic strips for ease of rolling and there is a panel in a pocket at the back for stiffening.
Our panniers have molle webbing strips on the front and back of the panniers that allows a variety of molle compatible pouches and accessories (not included) to be attached as needed. You can see our range of molle pouches here.
- Length: 350mm
- Height: 400mm (plus rolldown)
- Width: 200mm
- Volume: 28L (plus rolldown = 35L)
- Throw-over strap length: up to 600mm
- Fabric: 18oz proofed ripstop canvas. Water resistant to >120 mbar
- There are 7 loops on each to assist in tying down
- Molle webbing system to attach water bottle holders and bags
- Hook and loop closure with a roll down and flap
- 8 colours to choose from.
- The price is for a pair of panniers / saddlebags.
Our Flat Straps work very well with the panniers for fastening to your motorcycle in a variety of ways.