Our NAZ BAGS® XL Top Bag or Canvas Duffel Bag is made from extra tough ripstop canvas in a variety of colours. The Top Bags are designed to strap onto a rear rack or seat. The Canvas Duffel Bag is made in Australia from Australian made canvas. The straps that hold the bag to the rack are made from high tensile, grippy pebble-weave webbing. The bag seals via a hook and loop tape opening which then rolls or folds down before a flap encloses the top assisting with water resistance and improving the style of the bag.
The flap is adjustable via side release buckles or steel d-rings at the front.
It also features extruded plastic rods in the base to keep it flat and strengthen it as well as in the rolldown edge to assist with closing.
There are flat pockets inside each end of the bag and an open flat pocket on the front.
On the sides there are d’s so that a shoulder strap can be added.
Two strips of double sided hook and loop are included to assist in securing the bag.
The Canvas Duffel Bag has molle webbing strips on the sides that allows a variety of molle compatible pouches and accessories (not included) to be attached as needed. You can see our range of molle pouches here.
Canvas Duffel Bag dimensions:
- Approximately 300mm deep (depending on how it is rolled down),
- 300mm long
- 500mm wide
- They have approximately a 45 litre capacity
- 3 pockets
- d’s for shoulder strap
- handle on top
You can choose from a range of colours and colour combos as well as other options such as:
- plastic side release buckles or steel d’s
- A Flat Strap with your bag. They can be used in a variety of ways to strap luggage to your bike.
- Molle water bottle holders
- Choice of leaving off the rack straps if you are not buying for a motorcycle
- A shoulder strap with pad that lengthens to 140cm