Our Dual Sport Panniers are made in Australia from Australian made canvas.
They are made as a throw over style pannier that are designed to be able to fit many motorcycles but the majority will require pannier racks. These are very popular with medium adventure bikes such as the dr650, klr650 and RE Himalayan. The straps between the two bags are adjustable wide hook and loop tape sewn to seatbelt webbing. The bag seals via a hook and loop tape opening which then rolls or folds down before a large flap encloses the top assisting with water resistance and improving the style of the panniers.
The flap is adjustable by your choice of either side release buckles or steel d-rings at the front. If you order side release buckles then there will also be triglides on the straps to secure the loose ends.
At the rear base, centre and top back of each bag are webbing loops that can be used in a variety of ways to assist in attaching the panniers to the motorcycle.
The roll down has extruded plastic strips for ease of rolling and there is a panel in a pocket at the back for stiffening.
Our panniers have molle webbing strips on the front and back of the panniers that allows a variety of molle compatible pouches and accessories (not included) to be attached as needed. You can see our range of molle pouches here.
- Length: 350mm
- Height: 320mm (plus rolldown)
- Width: 180mm
- Volume: 20L plus rolldown per side
- Throw-over strap length: up to 500mm
- Fabric: 18oz proofed ripstop canvas (unless stated otherwise). Water resistant to >120 mbar
- There are 5 loops to assist in tying down
- Molle webbing system to attach water bottle holders and bags
- Hook and loop closure with a roll down and flap
- Lots of colours to choose from
- Now available in the Luggage option with handles, stick down throwover straps and d-rings to cable lock.
Our Flat Straps work very well with the panniers for fastening to your motorcycle in a variety of ways.
We have a two to three week turn around on these in particular as we do not keep all of the colours in stock.
The price is for a pair of panniers / saddlebags. Molle bags and water bottle holders shown in the photos are not included but are available to purchase.
Racks or stays will be needed with most bikes to keep the panniers off the exhaust and away from the rear wheel.