Wine Bag Holder
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.13 with More info
Our wine bag holder is made from 8oz Australian made canvas. It is made to fit a 4L or 2L wine bladder.
The wine bag holder has many uses:
- Playing the iconic game “Goon of Fortune” by stringing it on the rotary clothesline and spinning to see who takes a swig. This game is part of Australian backpacker and student folklore.
- Hanging your wine in a tree at camp.
- Cooling your wine in the creek.
- Wetting the canvas to keep it cool while hanging.
- Holding water bladders at camp.
- Keeping a naked wine bladder safe in bike luggage.
There are velcro tabs for looping over a rope, clothesline etc. Also a cord tied through eyelets to use for hanging or tying.
Personalised Goon Bag
- We have options available for having your name, company name or nickname embroidered on your goon bag. When ordering make sure your email and phone number are correct and fill in the note section with the text you wish to have embroidered (a max of 15 characters including spaces), colour choice and if desired the type of font. These can be seen on the attached images. Embroidery costs an extra $15 and can add an extra week to the turnaround time of the order.
We can do company logos etc in embroidery as well. Please contact Naz for a quote.
The wine bag holder are available in a range of colours that you can choose in the colour drop down below: