For a limited time we have a special on 5.5L Liquid Containment fuel bladders with our canvas fuel bladder bag.
Fuel bladder bag
Our fuel bladder bags provide a way to protect your fuel bladders and have more options to attach them to your motorcycle. These are a simple but tough design that require the rider to decide how to attach them using the many attachment points available. The canvas fuel bladder bags can be used singly or joined as a pair to create tank panniers. It is left to your ingenuity to work out the system that suits you best.
The fuel bladder bags are sized to suit fuel bladders such as those made by Fleximate and Liquid Containment. We also stock 5.5L Liquid Containment flexible fuel bladders.
- Is made from 18oz ripstop canvas as is used in truck tarps. The canvas we use is Australian made.
- Has 8 attachment points, 6 that are made from 25mm seat belt webbing loops with d-rings and 2 that are 50mm seat belt webbing with steel buckles that straps can be looped through.
- Industrial hook and loop tape seals the top of the bag.
- Pairs of bags with the 50mm steel buckle option also come with a 500mm length of 50mm hook and loop to use with the 50mm buckles.
5.5L, 480 x 360mm internal dimensions
The Jerry Flex Bladder is strong enough to handle the worst conditions and Flexible enough to be folded away or stored flat.
- Flexible fuel bladder.
- Made with Reinforced Military Spec 1.3mm / 1250gsm TPU with odour proof layer
- 4 x tie down eyelets.
- 4 x belly strap pockets.
- Comes with drain hose.
- They come with a Ultra light filler which has a simple pressure relief cap design.
- 330mm wide x 410mm high